001. Always start with clean, tangle free hair.
002. Pull your hair back high on the top of your hair, take a hair tie and wrap it around your hair like you would a normal ponytail, but not pulling it all the way through. For a messier look, take a comb and tease the hair and pin it back into the bun.
Hmm, I haven’t come across any yet. But I’ll be sure to post one if I do. :)
Thank you that means a lot!
What you will need:
Black Pencil Eyeliner
Light Brown Eyeshadow
Light Pink Blush
Step 1: Begin with your normal moisturizer and/or concealer.
Step 2: Apply a light brown eyeshadow to your top lid going all the way up to your eyebrows, and out to where they end. Apply thick coat of black mascara to your top and bottom lashes. Taking a black pencil eyeliner, apply it underneath your bottom eyelashes.
Step 3: Apply a light pink blush to the apples of your cheeks brushing upwards.
Step 4: Finish off the look with nude lipgloss to give a sparkle to your face.
Plaid scarfs are too cute! Well, I’d suggest matching the colors in the scarf to a shirt. So say your scarf has a red color in it, you should wear a red colored shirt with it. Don’t go overboard with patterns if you already have one in a scarf. Just stick to a plain colored t-shirt with busy scarfs.
Unfortunately, no. I won’t be making a Lydia one any time soon. My schedule keeps me too busy for another style blog!
But I did find this blog, not sure if they have any tutorials and such.
Links & Prices:
Vila Panama Leggings - $32
Black Mascara – Black Pencil Eyeliner - Eyelash Curler – Golden Brown Eyeshadow – Light Pink Blush
001. Begin with your normal moisturizer and/or concealer.
002. Apply a very light golden brown eyeshadow to your top lid.
003. Curl your eyelashes with an eyelash curler, it’ll give you much longer and fuller looking eyelashes. Apply thick coat of black mascara to your top lash and a thin coat to the bottom.
004. Taking a black pencil eyeliner, apply it above your bottom eyelashes and a little above your top eyelashes.
005. Finish off the look by applying a light pink blush to the apples of your cheeks brushing upwards.